Ocarina Productions is a digital media company, producing videos for television productions and corporate promotions. We specialize in video and audio storytelling and can help you put together what you need to say and get it out those who need to see and hear it.
Our clients include RTE Radio 1, The Irish Hospice Foundation, River Medical, Tourism Ireland and The Department of Education and Skills.
If you want a 3 minute promotional video or a 30 minute documentary we can help you clarify what you need to say and then script, direct, record, edit and prepare it for presentation.
We also provide:
- training and preparation for media appearances
- video and sound media for your conference or presentation
- high quality video stories for a company, organisation or individual
- sound files and podcasts for your website
- voice-overs for instructional videos
"The Irish Hospice Foundation has worked with Angie Mezetti of Ocarina on a number of projects over many years. We have always been highly impressed by the standard of her work; her sensitivity in dealing with difficult subject matter and her ability to communicate complex issues. She pays attention to detail and is very dedicated to the work she does."
Sharon Foley, CEO Irish Hospice Foundation