This is a little video we made for a special drama class in Stillorgan, run by Emer Halpenny.
BizWorld is an educational programme created by business people and educators which encourages children to learn about entrepreneurship and enterprise.
Here is a short video we made in 2014 for BizWorld’s Responsible Innovative Social Entrepreneur Awards.
The video features Bizfactor participants at the grand final in Dublin in May 2014 featuring the finalist schools:
- Scoil Mhuire Gan Smal NS Inchicore with their The 50 Cent Tray
- St Gabriels NS, Stoneybatter with Old School Games
- Griffith Barracks Multi Denominational NS with The Health Pack
- Gaelscoil Ui Fhíaích, Maynooth with Multi-Swap
- Scoil Eoin Phoil, Leixlip with Leixlip Latest App
- St. Joseph’s NS, Kinvara, Galway with SG Inc. Sensory Garden for children with special needs.
In 2005 Ocarina (in association with Kairos Communications) produced ‘As Go Brách Linn’: two children’s programmes for the Department of Education and Science.
“As Go Brách Linn” loosely means ‘away with us on an adventure’. Two children teamed up to explore what their lives would be like if they lived in another part of European Union that was very different to where they come from in Ireland. Two boys Padraic and Noel from the Aran Islands, travelled from to Helsinki in the first programme. Niamh and Orla from Dublin went to Cefalú in Sicily for the second programme. Both programmes were broadcast on TG4.